I know philadelphia again, I have not taken the craze, do not worry.
Since the pairing in sofficini was a success, I’m here to make a small pasta for dinner short pasta with spinach and philadelphia. Yes, because these are made in the first second, they are light and therefore suitable for dinner:
Pasta with spinach and philadelphia
- 100 g of spinach in cream
- 1 shallot
- 100 g of Philadelphia
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- 320 g short pasta (such as the Italian penne)
- Blanch the spinach in salted water, drain and sauté them with a little shallot, oil and blend.
- Philadelphia mix with the spinach mixture to make a smooth paste.
- Cook pasta al dente in salted water and toss in the cream cheese and spinach.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and parmesan.
I know that this is an obvious and simple pasta, but if you do not have an idea on what to do, now yes! … Hello everyody and Happy weekend!